Bayer invites students from XX to find creative ideas to capitalize on the opportunities that arise from digitalization and answer the following question: How digital will Bayer be in 2032? Select one of the four main categories of this challenge that could make your career take off:
● Data-Driven Farming
● Data Science
● Automation & Process Mining
● Good Digital Health Practice
Remark: no technical skills needed to participate in this challenge
Requirements: Be a student enrolled in a post-secondary institution or a recent graduate, up to 1 year after the obtention of your diploma.
Participate now for a chance to pitch your idea in front of Bayer’s top-executives in Germany and earn an internship/job opportunity!
Students can also win an all-inclusive trip to one of Bayer’s hubs in Berlin, Barcelona or Boston, as well as mentorship from industry professionals.
1. Showcase your project in 10 slides or less before November 6th, 2022. Present your initial observations, introduce and detail the key points in your project and illustrate how it can resolve the issue at hand. Give free rein to your ideas and upload a file/document outlining your project idea to your profile.
2. After your project submission, your work will be reviewed by Bayer’s experts between November 9th – November 22nd. The jury will vote for the projects according to the following criteria: Innovation potential – Customer focus – Economic Impact – Presentation quality
3. The best projects will enter the mentoring stage: The best team per subject will get the chance to be mentored by Bayer experts who will provide the teams with the best tools to drive their project forward between November 23rd and December 14th.
4. Final Event (December 14th): The four finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their innovative ideas to a large and interested audience of Bayer employees. On the same day, one team will be crowned victorious and will win amazing prizes.