The College of Engineering and Agro-Industrial Technology (CEAT) is a premier institution of higher learning in engineering education; a center of excellence in engineering instruction, research, and extension; a leader in the generation and promotion of applied technologies; and a partner of the government, industries, and international agencies
for agro-industrial development.
Since its institution, CEAT has become one of the best engineering schools in the country as proven by the
following honors that it currently enjoys: (1) Top Performing Schools in the Agricultural, Electrical, Civil,
and Chemical Engineering board examinations given by the Professional Regulation Commission;
(2) AUN accreditation for its BS in Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering; (3) CHED Center of Excellence
in Agricultural Engineering and Center of Development for Chemical Engineering;
(4) Member of the Engineering Research and Development for Technology (ERDT) Consortium.
Excellence in engineering education, research and extension;
committed to progressive transformation and global relevance
of Philippine Agriculture and Industry.
(Approved by the CEAT Executive Committee on September 2, 2013)
To produce engineers with the highest technical capabilities,
entrepreneurial and networking skills, commitment to the protection
of the environment and natural resources, deep sense of ethical principles,
desire to serve the nation, and appreciation of our culture and arts.
CEAT aims to:
- Produce quality engineering graduates needed for agricultural and industrial development of the country;
- Advance the frontier of knowledge in engineering and generate technologies in support of the agro-industrial thrusts of the country; and
- Promote the utilization of useful technologies by proper clientele.