WHO MAY BE NOMINATED?
The following minimum qualifications must be possessed by those who are nominated:
● Outstanding academic credentials.
● Five years of satisfactory service to the University, or equivalent experience.
● Commitment to the University and to the unit.
● Unquestionable moral integrity.
● Leadership qualities, and administrative or managerial capability.
● Professional maturity.
WHO MAY NOMINATE?
The following may submit nominations for the deanship individually, by group, or by sector:
● All personnel (faculty and non-faculty) of the academic unit.
● Students of the academic unit.
● Alumni of the academic unit.
● The Search Committee (SC) may actively search for nominees.
WHAT TO SUBMIT
The following nomination papers shall be submitted to the Search Committee:
● A duly signed nomination letter indicating the name/s of the nominee/s and the
justification for the nomination. The nomination letter must contain the nominee’s
● Nominees’ curriculum vitae, with a two-page summary thereof.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES FOR THE SEARCH FOR THE NEW DEAN OF THE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND AGRO-INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY (CEAT)
- 16 November 2023 via Zoom – Organizational meeting of the Search Committee (SC) to discuss process and arrange schedule
- 17 November 2023 (online) – Release the call for Dean Search including the search process, schedule, and qualification of nominees
- 20-30 November 2023 (online) – Period for SC to accept nominations
- 04 December 2023 (hybrid) – Presentation of accomplishment report of incumbent CEAT dean
- 07 December 2023 (hybrid) – Presentation of nominees’ general plan of actions (GPOA)
- 11-14 December 2023 (hybrid) – Interview/consultations with CEAT constituents
- 15 December 2023 (hybrid) – Interview with nominees
- 16-20 December 2023 via Google Space – Consolidation, preparation, and finalization of report of the search process by the SC members
- 21 December 2023 – Submission of SC report to the UPLB Chancellor