A student who wishes to transfer to another unit of the University should file an application for transfer to the Dean. Transfer to another unit should be requested in a written petition to the Dean, noted by the parents and endorsed by his academic adviser and department chair/institute director. The petition should state the reason for transfer and the desired course to be taken. If the action of the Dean is favorable, the student may request a true copy of grades from the College Secretary for submission to the accepting college/university. If the action of the accepting college is favorable, the student gets a clearance, which is presented to the accepting college together with the permit to transfer.

CEAT Student Council Newsletter

CSC Report


Research Grants


Log In

Contact Us

Office of the Dean
Tel: +63 49 536 2873+63 49 5364728
Fax: +63 49 536 2873

Office of the College Secretary
Tel: +63 49 536 7450

Visit Us

College of Engineering &
Agro-industrial Technology,
UP Los Baños, College 4031
Laguna, Philippines

Go to top